May 22, 2009

On The Road Again

Some of you may not know that my mom is fighting for her life. She was diagnosed with Leukemia 6 months ago and has been living in the hospital receiving aggressive chemotherapy and full body radiation. I have been going to California about every 3-4 weeks to be with my mom. This trip is extra important because she will be receiving a bone marrow transplant that will hopefully cure her from this HORRIBLE Disease. She is very weak and hardly able to talk but has an amazing attitude and strength about her. I will not be doing any postings while I am there. If any of you wouldn't mind keeping my mom, Jeanelle in your thoughts and prayers she and I would be so grateful. Talk to you in a week with hopefully great news!

1 comment:

  1. Heather- We are totally praying for her- and you as you all go through this.

    Are you smiling under the mask?! Looks like it!

    xoxo Jana

    ReplyDelete