July 7, 2009

Hello Strangers







I Know...I know its been awhile since I have posted sorry! It has been kinda crazy between camp and getting the flu! For a couple of days I wasn't sure I was gonna make it. Hahah. I'm better now and ready to blog so here we go...










I Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. If you don't know it is by far my favorite holiday. It was our neighborhoods 1st annual block party. It was so much fun! All our bbq's were in our front yards and we set off fireworks, ate great food, had great conversation and just relaxed!




On to the important stuff...Bargain Tuesdays!



I love these high lacquer frames at z gallerie. They are a great price and come in 4 different sizes. I picked up to red ones for a pop of color. They are traditional with a eclectic edge! You could even pair them with other colors on a wall of black and white pics for a statement. I ordered a corner table for my living room that will be here in a week and that is where the frames are going. I will show you pics when it arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment