October 1, 2010

It's Been Too Long!

Hello Guys,

Sorry it has been so long since my last post! I have been busy creating a new blog for The Modern Shed.... www.themodernshed.blogspot.com. Check it out, there are a ton of fun pieces. Anyway I have been seeing some eye candy online lately and wanted to share it with you. I have been inspired by prints of all different kinds. I think pillows are easy and affordable ways to spruce up any decor. Here are some of the ones that made my "Fav" list.....








































































If you are interested in any of these and want to know where I found them just let me know. It would have been a lot of work to post all the different stores :)
Heather

































No comments:

Post a Comment