January 25, 2011

I Have a Crush

On this Guy!


(Nate Berkus)




He really gets me. I find him to be a very refreshing designer. His new show is entertaining with excellent ideas, he has great style and he is easy on the eyes. He is definitely my "go-to" man when it comes to design inspiration. He creates this lived in chic look that makes me drool. He is also fabulous with textiles, using velvets, linens and geometric prints.


What's nice is that he makes his line affordable for us. You can see his line here.






While you are checking his line out, don't skip this cute little guy. A truly perfect piece for any room. I can already see it in my bedroom with books stacked on top.




I will leave you with a few of my favorite rooms Nate has designed over the years...













xoxo,
Heather


















3 comments:

  1. Another amazing post, Heather. Don't you love the light fixtures he uses? Like the pentagonal (is that a word?) one over the tulip table. And that little stool/side table is gorgeous too. Have you given any thought lately to using velvet in your house? I've been wanting to make some velvet throw pillows, but first I need to learn to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille- I have velvet brown drapes in my living room and love them. I really like green velvet for a chair. And YES...the light fixtures he uses are like the jewels of his rooms. He is the closest thing to a perfect man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I think we all have a crush on him, right? ;) I know I do!

    ReplyDelete