July 15, 2011

Fall Line Launch


It's here ladies! The Stella & Dot Fall collection launched this week and is by far my favorite line to date! They really kicked it up a notch creating a bold yet feminine line with unique surprises that make every piece special! The line was inspired by bold women like Marchesa Casati, the eccentric early 20th century heiress who said, " I want to be a living work of art." That is where the inspiration of the Marchesa Fall Collection came about. Helping women be art!  Love it!
Here are a few pieces I have been wearing no stop since they arrived at my front door!











Go check out the whole line here.  Which is your favorite piece this season?

XO,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. That is a magnificent line. I'm in love with the turquoise necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have been a little sad about our summer vacay coming to an end, but Fall here I come with these treats! M.

    ReplyDelete