August 2, 2011

My Stools Twin & Fun Guest Post

via

When I ran across the above photo, I noticed the woven stool.  Why, because I have it!!  Mine is from GoodWill with a price tag of 6.99.  Totally different looks, but the same stool for sure.  Really makes me think where mine is from?




Today I am over at Roco Rennie being featured in Rachael's fun series, "It's all in the details."  A fun series showing off your five favorite items in your home.  Go check out my favorite's here.  Thank you so much Rachael for including me in your series!

xo,
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Isn't it fun to see your finds in these design images? Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, on top of all the chic decor elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your lovely post over at Roco Rennie, you have sucha great eye for unique pieces! Enjoying your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! I love it when you find similar furniture in professionally designed/photographed interiors! I have to say that I like the table in your room much better!!
    Heading to Rachael's now.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete