November 17, 2011

School House Electric


School House Electric is one of the coolest lighting stores I have ever come across.  They specialize in the reproduction of vintage light fixtures and hardware.  To my delight, they just came out with a home line! I got the new catalogue yesterday and found myself drooling at all the images.  They did a fantastic job with textiles and furniture!
























  Total drool fest! I love the the mix of vintage and modern.  They hit the nail on the head! You can see the virtual catalogue here.  Sorry for the half page photos.  I got them straight from the site.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so nice...I am going to check it out!! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous styling. I came across the new line of decor on their website the other day and it took me a long time to leave the page. LOVE their table lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's where that double bed photo came from! I also love the white iron bed with the throw on the end, which happens to be the exact Brahm's Mount throw that I've been coveting. And the linens on the yellow bed? Pure gorgeousness.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already seen a bunch of these pinned. Definitely inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of pinning for me here! Agreed, great mix of vintage and modern!

    ReplyDelete