February 8, 2012

Beni Rug DIY


 
I have been admiring Beni Moroccan rugs lately.  I like how they have an organic feel since all of the patterns are unique and they are not usually perfectly geometric.  The real deal is quite pricey but West Elm did a fabulous job on a reproduction.  I snatched one up for Collin's nursery.



Trad Home

Trad Home

I ran across the most amazing Beni rug DIY by the talented Danika from Gorgeous Shiny Things.  If you have not seen the DIY before you will be amazed.  Who doesn't like a good DIY?!  Her blog is full of inspiration.  Click HERE to see a average wool rug transformed!

Be Well,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to add some texture and softness to Collin's room. I checked out the DIY -- pretty amazing what you both have done with some RIT dye!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete