December 26, 2010

The Campaign is done!

I am super excited to show you the pictures of my completed campaign dresser! I have always wanted a piece of campaign furniture and now I have one of my very own. I love the sleek midcentury modern feel with an elegant, yet masculine brass hardware. As silly as it sounds,if I were a piece of furniture I would be a campaign piece...LOL!


























(Before)

Above is a before picture of the dresser. Similar color but look at how tarnished the hardware was. I used my tried and true friend....




This stuff is amazing for ANYTHING tarnished. It is really gentle and brings out the original luster. Even better it will only put you back a few bucks at your local grocery.

I also painted the wall behind the dresser to make the dresser pop in my entryway. It also makes my entry way feel like its own room! The brown is Benjamin Moor's-Bittersweet Chocolate. It is one of the winter colors for Pottery Barn.

Now the next thing I have on my list of "To-do's" is to figure out what cute objects I can find to put on top :)

If you have any suggestions on accessories for the dresser, I would love to hear them!

xoxo,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Looks just like you! (I don't mean boxy and pale) :) Can't wait to see it full of your accessoring magic!!

    ReplyDelete