February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday

Sometimes I wonder what I did to be blessed with such an amazing man? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be "that" woman who makes it seem like her marriage is perfect, but when times are tough I know I picked a man that won't ever stray. When times are great, I know I picked a man who always seems to make them greater, and when I need a friend, I know he shows up with my favorite glass of wine, making me feel like I am the only thing that matters. So today on His birthday, I want him to feel like he is the most important. Happy Birthday Matt Matias. You are loved.


* If you like the cute cake picture and would like to see tons more like it go here.

3 comments:

  1. Is Matts Birthday the 28th? THATS JOSH'S BIRTHDAY! WEIRD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash,Its actually today March 1st. I just wrote the post last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Matt! Hope he had a great day with his beautiful wife!

    ReplyDelete