February 28, 2011

A New Mirror & GoodWill Goodies

I have been wanting an art deco sunburst mirror that I feel would complete my living room. And then I think, who am I kidding, I never feel like a room is completed! Anyhew, I found one with great lines that was unique compared to the mass market ones out there. I purchased it from Ballard Designs. You can see the one I picked up and others like it here.

The box was sitting on my doorstep when I got home. I couldn't open it fast enough.
Hi!


This is where it is going to live. What do you think? I have a project for my mantel, but I'll get into that later.

*************************************
Just when I thought the day couldn't get better, I stopped in GoodWill looking for nothing in particular. As I turned the corner they caught my eye... Tons of designer fabrics from Robert Allen and Beacon Hill! A designer fabric store must have gone out of business and dropped off their inventory at GoodWill.

Most of them had their original price per yard raging from 50-170 bucks, Yikes!
I brought home this Robert Allen modern graphic print for 2.99! I have just the project for the fabric and will show you when I'm done.


Happy Hunting
XO,
Heather




















1 comment: