March 12, 2011

House Beautiful & New Series


Have you guys seen the April issue of House Beautiful? If not, go pick it up. The issue showcases some amazing rooms. I was drooling the whole way through it.
******************************************
Just wanted to share some exciting news with ya'll! I'm starting my first series over at My Many Moments. I'm calling it, "Meet & Greet." It will focus on some of my most favorite blogs I go to and follow daily. I started my blog a little over a year ago and have been so inspired by some of the most artistic, interesting, and inspiring women. I feel like even though they have other followers, they are all my "little secrets" when it comes to design and inspiration. I decided I wanted all of you to not only know about them, but see where they blog.

Each week I will have the honor of showcasing a blog I heart and let you inside what I find unique about each one. Often times while reading blogs I wonder where the writers creativity takes place. Don't you ever wonder where others sit and blog?
Hope you enjoy this series and get to know some inspiring women along the way.

Let me know if you are interested in being featured for this series. I would love to hear from you.

P.S. The last couple of weeks I have noticed I have a few new followers. Trust me, you don't go unnoticed, and I'm thankful for each and every one of you.

XO,
Heather

3 comments:

  1. House Beautiful is one of my favorites -- I need to subscribe. Will go out and buy it tomorrow. We should play a little game and guess which rooms the other loved!

    And I'm looking forward to your new series too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille
    The game sounds fun! While I was browsing though it, I though "I sure hope Camille gets this issue." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pick one up right away. Always looking for new distractions. Your series is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete