March 14, 2011

Meet & Greet- The Vintique Object

I am super excited this morning to post the first Meet & Greet for my new series. And who better to showcase than a blog I stock on a regular basis! So without further ado... Meet & Greet....

Camille is the writer of The Vintique Object. If you haven't heard or checked out her blog and enjoy design and vintage finds, you are missing out! She showcases many vintage pieces that have been inherited or collected. She also writes about recent projects going on in her adorable home in San Fransisco.

This is were her writing takes place...

Pretty cozy right? Look at all the light coming in from those great windows!

Here is a picture of her dining room. I fell in love with her style when I saw this picture.

Camille has great ideas for breathing life into old items that need to be reinvented like.....


This ordinary clock that wasn't working.




Viola! Now a cute mirror with character! I love to see what she comes up with.

********************************
Here is a picture of a serving tray and bowl she inherited from her Grandmother. These are only two of many pieces she features.


Thanks for allowing me to showcase your inspiring blog and see inside your home Camille.


XO,
Heather






If you are interested in your blog being featured, I would love to hear from you!

8 comments:

  1. How fun!! Love Camille's style and the vintage projects she does!! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does have great style. I just started following her....really like this post...k

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great series you're starting Heather. I can't wait to see more of it. I will have to go and visit Camille right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, you are the sweetest! Thank you for featuring my little blog. I can't wait to see what you continue to do with yours. Wish we lived closer, but in the meanwhile, I'll hope to meet you one day. -Camille

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with her window treatment in the room where she writes her blog! It so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos, with a space like that...she must have inspiration oozing out! very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thsnks for you kind words, everyone. Ashley - the curtains and rods are from Ikea. It made a huge, huge difference in the look of the room when I hung them -- first thing I did before we moved in. The trick is to hang them as high as they will go, which is easy with Ikea since they come so long. --Camille

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camille-I heart IKEA! I just moved in with my fiance and lets just say its needs a woman's touch. He lived alone for a long time and his house is pretty much a blank slate! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete