March 5, 2011

Leopard Print


House Beautiful

What is your opinion on using leopard print in design? I used to think that it was really tacky! Like the picture below.


Then I realized, it's all in the amount of animal print you use. After reading a few articles from some of my favorite designers, I learned leopard print is a classic look that will never go out of style. When done in the right dosage, you end up with an elegant, classy, eclectic, warm look. I found these pictures to be very helpful in how much is too much. These next rooms did an amazing job making the print a gem in each room.


House Beautiful


Country Living


House Beautiful

via Full House


via Full House

I am adding a touch of leopard print to my living room, but it wont arrive until April 3rd. I promise to share asap!

XO,
Heather




"A woman who kneels before God can stand before anything"













No comments:

Post a Comment