March 29, 2011

Meet and Greet - A Flair for Vintage Decor

 
Do we have a treat today! I get the pleasure of introducing you to Caroline, from, A Flair for Vintage Decor.  I became a big fan of her blog because it is pure eye candy.  She has a shop in a wonderful antique mall in Tennessee filled with  wonderful treasures for your home.  Before we get started exploring her store and some of my favorite items, take a look at where she blogs.


How bright and chic with a perfect accessory, her Westie, Tuffy. I love the textiles on her bed and the nailhead trim head board.

When shopping for items to decorate her own home in 2007, Caroline noted that she could not find a store locally that combined updated vintage items with new home décor accessories. She loves her inherited pieces and estate sale finds and wanted to create a store that mixed updated vintage pieces with new home décor accessories for today’s style--- and A Flair for Vintage Décor was born!

View from Caroline's Shop

Do you spy anything that you love? I do.

 Here are just a few of my favorite items I have spotted lately.
 
Adorable Wicker Chair

Antler Candle Holders
  
Amazing Vintage Ceramic Lamp with Gold Shade


Chic Upholstered Settee



Ikat Pillow



Chic Chest with Bamboo detail

  See what I mean by eye candy! 

 ***************************************

I am always amazed by Caroline's eye for good finds.  This past week she posted about these old dresser mirrors she found that most people would walk right by.


Then she posted this picture from Lonny...


Brilliant!


Have fun checking out A Flair For Vintage Decor and if you see anything you want and can't make it to Caroline's store, shipping is available!


Thank you Caroline for letting me show off your fun blog and store.  Your blog is a big part of my daily inspiration! Thanks!

XO,
Heather


* If you are interested in having your blog feature on "Meet & Greet" contact me, I would love to hear from you.


6 comments:

  1. I'm also a fan of Caroline's and her blog. It's always a delight to see her latest finds and to see how she presents them. Love her charming bedroom and Tuffy - so her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Looks like my bank account is going to suffer from this info...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a fan of Caroline's Flair! Love the name Tuffy - cute dog with attitude!
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Caroline has the most incredible eye for beautiful things! I love every item in her store and I look forward to her new finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes she has a great eye for stuff. Her booth is full of eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to see one of my favorite and daily visited blogs featured. Love Caroline's room. Isn't it so her? Bright and pretty.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete