July 28, 2011

Black

spotted at Belle Vivir

BLACK:  It's dramatic, stylish, and provides a grounding effect that is important in every interior. Just like mascara on the eyelashes or the perfect black dress, it is a great foundation to any design.  Weather you paint a room black or sprinkle it in rugs, frames, furniture or accessories, black is a design element that will always add depth and interest to your space.


Lonny


Lonny


Nate Burkus Design


Lonny



via

I have been trying to add a bit of black in my home lately.  Tomorrow I will reveal my latest black addition.  Can't wait to see what you think!
xo,
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Every room could use a little black. Looking forward to seeing what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last image (from Apartment Therapy) is flawless. Dark and light are perfectly balanced. I'm excited to see your reveal tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black! Its so bold and adds so much style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderfully, perfectly well-said. I CANNOT wait! (Even though I got a little glimpse already.)

    ReplyDelete