November 27, 2011

Bedroom Chair



Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did.  We traveled to California for Thanksgiving. It is always nice to visit family, but it is always nice to come home. 
The above picture is a shot of our bedroom.  Before Thanksgiving I ordered a chair off of Overstock to add to an empty corner in the bedroom. The corner has been a source of frustration for me because I wasn't sure what to fill the space with.  We already have enough storage i.e. dressers.  I knew I wanted a chair, but size and scale were important.  I also needed another source of light and a side table.  After much debate, I decided on a chair and side table.  These chairs were all contenders.













We are on a tight budget saving for the adoption so all the chairs were a great buy! I will break down the budgeting and share pictures tomorrow.
Which chair is your favorite?
xo,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you decided! Love the color in your bedroom, what is it?

    ReplyDelete