January 13, 2012

My Ugly Secret


I'm embarrassed to even share this picture of my pantry with you.  It has never looked this bad, but after the Holiday cooking craze, it is anything but organized.  My poor husband couldn't even find his oatmeal this morning.  As I was staring at this mess, I decided I need to fix this once and for all. You see, it seems like every year it gets to this point. Reason: No organization.  That is about to change my friends.  I will reveal the new and improved pantry situation on Monday.  Oh, and sorry to leave you with this image for the whole weekend.


Be
well,
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Haha oh bid!!! your so funny! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some major organizational inspiration when it comes to my food cabinets. So I am looking forward to Monday's post. :)

    I worked on our own little project recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you have my attention! I've got one over here that looks just like it! Can't wait to see the solution. Just remember - imitation is the greatest form of flattery!! M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean I'm not the only one? So much to organize, so little time!!

    ReplyDelete