I promised I would share my Pantry organization mission with you, so here is the before picture again in case you forgot how horrible it was.
Big sigh here! I come down stairs now and get excited to open my pantry. Silly I know, but it is the small things in life ladies!
I even have room to spare. I decided to go with a basket system. Each basket has a specific need.
1. Pasta items
2. All box items i.e. mac n cheese, rice mixes ect.
3. Every day items. Our oats, nuts, raisins, coffee
4. Snacks. Chips, bars, Graham crackers ect. If the basket is full we can't buy any extra snacks. This will be good for our waist line.
1. Paper products. Foil, parchment, napkins, plastic cups, paper plates and straws
3. Baking supplies and ingredients
Linking up to:
Now everything has a home and I am happy!!