January 10, 2012

Spring Line Launch


The Stella & Dot Spring line is fresh off the runway!  They designed bold, colorful pieces that can work in any season! The detailing is perfection from every hand woven bead to the beautiful clasps on many of the necklaces.  There are many statement pieces that would complete any outfit. 


 





























I can't wait for my new display to arrive! I will make sure to do a little fashion show for you all when they get here. 
If you want to see the whole line or pick up some beautiful jewels for yourself, check out my website here.

* All sales from my website go directly to our adoption process. 

Be Well,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! The link to your S&D website isn't working...not sure if anyone has told you that yet, or not. I would hate for someone to try to buy something from you and not be able to! :)

    ReplyDelete