January 6, 2012

Tom Scheerer

Pieter Estersohn


Tom Scheere has quickly become one of my top favorite designers.  He has a unique look that invites you in. I appreciate his eclectic design with a hint of modernism. Using warm tones, crisp white walls, natural woods and modern art, he creates spaces that feel collected over time. In almost every room I have spotted lives plants, amazing architecture and beautiful vignettes.  He labels his taste as "Relaxed Modernism." 



Eric Boman




William Waldron




Francesco Lagnese




Francesco Lagnese




Michael Mundy




Christopher Baker




Matthew Hranek




Pieter Estersohn




Eric Boman




 William Waldron


 George Chinsee

Francesco Lagnese



Francesco Lagnese


Michael Mundy


See any spaces that look familiar?
To view Tom's complete profile and more projects go here.

Be Well,
Heather






7 comments:

  1. I completely agree! Some great rooms to inspire! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tom Scheerer has really mastered the cultured eclectic look. Nothing in these rooms looks like it was purchased in haste. I aspire to have the same effect in my home...looks like I'll have to take notes from Scheerer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING that bedding in the 2nd picture. Wish I could find it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are great! I'm noticing that so many of the entries have racks or hooks for coats, scarves and hats. To me that says that he thinks about convenience and every day living. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the white blanket over the patterned duvet! I must try! Thanks for the inspiratioN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like...of course! He really uses an interesting mix of furniture and accessories from all periods. Interesting that he left the campaign dresser alone. The bookshelves in the first photo almost appear to stand inside the doorway too. Wish I could see the other side!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's wonderful! I always fall for white spaces! Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete