February 15, 2012

Nate Show: Hammered Metal


I was watching the Nate Berkus show the other day and saw this pretty little lady.  Nate was talking about using hammered metals in design to add texture.  He touched on this Sahara Hammered Metal Pendant from one of my favorite light sources, Shades of Light.  I have been eyeing Thomas O'Brien's Goodman metal pendant for our kitchen but for 800+ bucks he's got another thing commin'! The video below is a snippet from the Nate Show where he talks about the Sahara Pendant.  For 300 and change, I think it would be a nice compromise. What do you think?



Do you have any hammered metal in your home?

Be Well,
Heather

3 comments:

  1. I have not yet embraced the hammered metal, but I could be convinced after seeing this pendant fixture!
    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me think so much more about texture these days, Heather. I enjoyed the Nate clip And those lights are totally fabulous, especially at a savings of $500!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to have to check this out - how gorgeous is this pendant!

    ReplyDelete