April 2, 2012

Peter Dunham Look Alike



It is no secret my love affair for Peter Dunham's fig fabric above.  I talked about it here and here.  For 100 + a yard, it will stay remain just an affair.  I just can't bring myself to buy fabric that expensive when in a the next few years it will be covered with juice and slobber. 
There is no true inexpensive replacement to fill the shoes of Peter's Fig fabric, but I did happen to run across the below print in a linen/cotton blend for $27 a yard!!! That's right folks.  A lot more reasonable.  The scale is actually similar.  The fabric below from Spoonflower is a bit zoomed in.

via


Pretty similar right?

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I saw that you pinned this fabric and knew right away why you did! Pretty sure I'm going to be needing some of this for a table skirt in our living room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is gorgeous fabric. What is the name of it?

    Love you blog...thanks so much!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I likey. It feels a bit more modern and current (in a very good way). Also, Mr. Dunham is amazing. He can do a canopy bed like no other. In fact, your fabric look a like would look amazing on a canopy bed!!! M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should order a yard for pillows. Or recover an accent chair.

    ReplyDelete